A cozy cup of hot chocolate with a spicy kick of ginger and turmeric.
You can never go wrong with a cup of hot chocolate. But this recipe elevated this drink to a new level by adding a little spice to each sip. There is no added sugar in the Turmeric Teas blends used in this recipe, serving you a healthier alternative to sugar laden hot chocolate. It's a spicy hot chocolate for adults, that kids could enjoy too!
Our Turmeric Teas tea and latte blend also gives this drink a secret hint of turmeric. So this cup has the anti-inflammatory benefits are turmeric without the taste! Let's get spicy!
Learn more about the health benefits of turmeric here.
(For 2 cups)
- Steep 1 tsp. of Turmeric Teas Winter Loose Leaf with hot water (95 ̊C / 203 ̊F). Steep for 5 minutes. View detailed steeping instruction & tip.
- Fill cup halfway with steeped tea and add 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Teas Bliss Latte Blend. Mix well with whisk or use a blender for smoother results.
- In a separate container, froth 1/2 cup of oatmilk with a milk frother.
- Pour frothed oatmilk into the cup of steeped tea.
- Sprinkle with cocao nibs.
- Repeat for second cup!
TIP: Alternatively use Turmeric Teas Winter Tea Bags.