Immediate need for a Brand Ambassador in the Greater Montreal Area!
Turmeric Teas is a Toronto tea company specializing in organic loose leaf tea with turmeric root. Our mission is to make it easy for everyone to enjoy the healing benefits of turmeric. Turmeric is a powerful spice which has recently gained popularity in the Western world given its abundant health benefits. However, turmeric is not a familiar ingredient in the Western world and many of us struggle to incorporate turmeric into our diets. Turmeric Teas is hoping to change that by making it easy for everyone to enjoy the healing benefits of turmeric through our four delicious tea blends.
Turmeric Teas is owned by Good Food for Good, a social food enterprise that makes gluten-free, organic, and vegan foods. Good Food for Good stands for good food and good business. We make good food accessible to everyone, including those who cannot afford it. With every sale of our food we donate a meal to fight world hunger.
We are seeking an energetic, honest and hard-working Brand Ambassador for Turmeric Teas who can independently manage in-store demos and shows in the Greater Montreal Area. As a Brand Ambassador, you will sample our teas and educate customers about Turmeric Teas. We will share our story with you and explain why we believe our tea comes with benefits. Your job is to tell this story from your perspective and in your own words while demonstrating your passion and conviction in good food and the social business model.
- Recommend consumer shows to participate in
- Setup sampling table and display signs
- Invite customers to taste our tea, sauces or ketchup
- Educate customers about our brands and points of difference
- Count and record store inventory
- Fluent in French and English
- Interpersonal skills
- Caring & Respectful
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.