Rainmaker | Business Development Manager at Turmeric Teas
Good Food for Good, owner of Turmeric Teas, is a social food enterprise that hopes to disrupt the industrial food system. Our organic, vegan, and gluten-free cooking sauces, ketchup and teas allow Canadians to enjoy high quality and delicious food at home without sacrificing convenience. Good Food for Good stands for good food and good business. We make good food accessible to everyone, including those who cannot afford it. With every sale of our food we donate a meal to fight world hunger.
We are seeking a creative leader and relationship builder to drive growth for our two brands: Good Food for Good and Turmeric Teas. In this role you will be working with our Founder to implement strategies to develop alternate sales channels (e.g. food service and hospitality), grow our retail footprint, increase same store sales, and pretty much anything else that may be required to take our business performance to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in business development, sales, marketing or customer service in consumer products, food service or retail industry. However, we value attitude and aptitude more than anything else so don’t be deterred from applying if you have other - or limited - work experience.
This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact to our growth (and your career) while championing the cause for good, real, local food and social businesses.
- Test, refine and execute strategies to drive sales growth through alternative channels
- Pitch products to retailers and distributors
- Manage relationships with customers, partners and influencers
- Plan and manage in-store demonstrations that generate the best sales lift and brand awareness
- Coordinate the design, development and management of booths at trade shows and food festivals
- Interpersonal skills
- 32-40 hours per week
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: info goodfoodforgood.ca. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.