Organic Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea - Summer (6 x 40g)
Refreshing peppermint tea with turmeric root – lively and thirst-quenching mint balanced by a mellow sweetness.
Summer ripens the senses and saturates with growth. An open field abundant with awareness and rich with appreciation for all that we are and all that we will be.
Cool and refreshing, peppermint offers clarity and calm while resetting the brightness within us all. Fennel seeds join in on this celebration of life, bringing a subtle sweetness that delights the senses. This refreshing tonic serves a dual purpose as both thirst-quencher and digestive aid. Summer can be enjoyed hot or cold, after a large meal or a long day.
- Refreshing peppermint herbal tea that soothes the mind, body, and spirit.
- Made with peppermint and fennel seed to support the digestive system.
- Certified organic and all-natural, our peppermint tea is free of preservatives, added colors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Caffeine-free herbal tea, ideal for enjoying at any time of day.
- Features all the desirable benefits of peppermint tea, including stress relief, improved sleep, and soothing upset stomachs.
Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory with a range of healing benefits. Our organic tea blends all contain black pepper to optimize the absorption of circumin, the medicinal compound found in turmeric. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda, our teas are inspired by the phases of nature and designed to make us feel whole once more.
Organic peppermint, Organic turmeric, Organic fennel seeds, Organic black cracked pepper
How to make turmeric peppermint tea?
Add one tea bag for every cup of water. Heat water to 203°F (95°C) and steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bag and enjoy!
Size & Servings of 1 Box
- 40g | 1.4oz
- 18-20 cups
- case of 6 x 40g
Buy One, Feed One
With every purchase, we donate a meal to feed a person in need through local and global food banks. When you make a purchase, you make a difference.
Looking for loose leaf tea?
Summer Cooling Organic Turmeric Peppermint Tea is also available in fully compostable pyramid tea bags. Check them out here.