Gut Healing Tea Gift
6 of our delicious digestive blends in one box for someone looking to boost their gut health. All the herbs in this bundle are beneficial for the digestive system – Superfood Turmeric, ginger, peppermint, lemongrass and fennel all help boost the digestive health.280 cups of delicious healing organic teas and lattes
One of the world’s most powerful anti-inflammatories, turmeric boasts a wide range of healing benefits. Our organic tea blends all contain black pepper to optimize the absorption of curcumin, the medicinal compound found in turmeric. Drawing on the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda, our teas are inspired by the phases of nature and designed to heal, restore, and empower. Turmeric reduces symptoms of bloating and gas in people suffering from indigestion. Curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, stimulates the gallbladder to produce bile, which helps to improve digestion. In Germany, turmeric has been approved for use in treating digestive problems.
2 x 100g of JOY
1 x 100g of BLISS
1 x 40g of SUMMER
1 x 40g of DUSK
1 x 40g of WINTER
Our signature blends are carefully crafted to help you enjoy the benefits of superfoods in a delicious cup of tea or latte.
- JOY - An uplifting turmeric elixir with ashwagandha – a refined superfood blend featuring the sweetness of cinnamon and warmth of ginger. 100g approx. 80 servings
- BLISS - Where Mayan ritual meets Indian tradition – A ceremonious turmeric cacao elixir enriched to energize and illuminate the body and mind. 100g approx. 50 servings
- SUMMER - Refreshing peppermint tea with turmeric root – lively and thirst-quenching mint balanced by a mellow sweetness. 40g approx. 28 servings
- DUSK - Soothing lemongrass tea with turmeric root – understated notes of citrus and ginger calm the senses and nourish the soul. 40g approx. 28 servings
- WINTER - Restorative ginger tea with turmeric root – an aromatic spice blend that warms and heals from within. 40g approx. 14 servings
More Delicious recipes
Buy One, Feed One
With every purchase, we donate a meal to feed a person in need through local and global food banks. When you make a purchase, you make a difference.