Organic Masala Chai Loose Leaf Tea - Dawn (6 x 40g)
The light of an idea. The subtle heat of awakening. Dawn radiates through the body like a warm glow, soothing the palate and nourishing the body.
A delicate masala chai tea blend that revives awareness, bringing ideas to life and inspiring the same boldness in you that runs through its core.
A symbol of rebirth that has stood the test of time for centuries, masala chai tea is best enjoyed when birds are chirping and the soft glow of the sun is peeking over the horizon. Dawn is the organic masala chai tea blend the world always hoped for. A harmonious blend of bold and fragrant Assam tea, brilliantly balanced by the soft heat of cardamom, cinnamon, and ginger.Benefits of Masala Chai Tea
The benefits of masala chai tea have been celebrated around the world since the dawn of time, providing warmth and inspiration wherever this enchanting blend is brewed.
- Energizing masala chai tea that revives the body, mind, and spirit.
- Certified organic and all-natural, this delicate chai tea blend is free of preservatives, added colors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Made with turmeric and ginger to fortify the immune system and protect against seasonal illnesses.
- The addition of cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar and provides a subtle heat that warms the body.
- Packed with antioxidants to fight off harmful free radicals and boost immunity, making this the best chai tea blend to incorporate into a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains caffeine for an extra boost of inspiration.
Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with a range of impressive healing benefits. Our organic tea blends all contain black pepper to optimize the absorption of curcumin, the medicinal compound found in turmeric. Drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda, our teas are inspired by the phases of nature.Ingredients
Organic Assam tea, Organic cinnamon, Organic ginger, Organic turmeric, Organic cardamom, Organic black cracked pepperHow to make Masala Chai Tea?
Add one teaspoon of tea leaves for every cup of water. Heat water to 203°F (95°C) and steep for 5-7 minutes. Strain and enjoy!
Size & Servings in 1 Box
- 40g | 1.4oz
- 10-15 cups
- case of 6 x 40g
With every purchase, we donate a meal to feed a person in need through local and global food banks. When you make a purchase, you make a difference.Looking for Masala Chai Tea Bags?