Serves 2 | Prepare in 5 minutes
Are you looking for warming holiday beverages that are healthy and low in sugar? I know we all love a good cup of hot chocolate, and we highly recommend that you treat yourself to one this holiday season, but if for whatever reason, you cannot, we have a few low in sugar festive holiday beverage recipes for you! Like this turmeric apple cider recipe for example, our take on the holiday classic.... ‘hot toddy’, minus the alcohol... and the sugar.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Organic Apple Juice
- 1 Tsp of Turmeric Teas WINTER or DAWN (You can also use tea bags)
- 1 Cup of Water
- Cinnamon and star anise to top
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add in the tea and steep according to instructions.
- Add in apple juice (you can also warm the apple juice up if you’d like)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and anise. Enjoy!